Calling all Bay Area Mothers!
Whether you live in Santa Rosa or Santa Cruz, San Francisco or San Ramon, you are a Bay Area Mother. City and county lines do not limit what we all share here.
When your child is born, it can sometimes feel as if your whole world stops and everything revolves around making your child’s life the best it can possibly be. You are driven to become an expert on all things child-related, uncovering information on everything from making sure your child eats the best food and receives the best care to providing valuable experiences that they will enjoy and benefit from throughout their childhood.
Being a mom means that you wear many hats: you’ll become a nutritional specialist, event planner, tutor, chauffeur, advocate, confidant, and best friend. Even when your kids are older and more independent, there are still new joys and events that you’ll experience everyday as a mom.
Raising a family in the Bay Area gives access to countless resources. Yet, one of the most important resources is other mothers with who you can share information, good times, and challenges. These are valuable relationships that are built to last a lifetime. This is, perhaps, the most important reason for joining Bay Area Mothers Club.
You’ll also have access to lots of credible reviews, local events, and resources that are available to Bay Area mothers and their families.
A Helpful Haven for Relocating Moms
By serving the entire Bay Area, you can still maintain old connections and establish new ones using a format that is familiar. Our website also allows the ability to establish a supportive network of connections before the move, making you better prepared to face the challenges of living in a new location. For many moms new to the area, Bay Area Mothers Club can be a life preserver for adjusting to new surroundings. With a network of moms and useful information, the transition into motherhood – and the Bay Area – will be a little easier.
Upon application approval, membership to Bay Area Mothers Club is currently $45.00/year.
Benefits of Membership
In addition to our informative articles and posts, with a Bay Area Mothers Club membership you’ll have access to:
- Classifieds: where you can sell those objects your kids loved dearly and finally outgrew, or buy those must-have items for you or your children from another Bay Area Mother.
- Nanny Referral Service: where you can quickly find the perfect nanny or babysitter to take care of your beloved kiddie-poos by getting a referral from another Bay Area Mother. One of the best resources you can have when looking for a nanny or sitter are recommendations from other mothers.
- Events: We are so lucky to live in the Bay Area because there are so many wonderful events and activities that go on here. You can find something nearly every day to do with your kids throughout the Bay Area, and our events listings will help you learn about them. Because Bay Area Mothers Club encompasses the entire Bay Area, you get access and notifications about events that are happening not only in your neighborhood, but throughout the Bay.
- Online forum discussions: This is probably one of the most prized tools you can access through Bay Area Mothers Club because you’re getting information from real moms who are going through or have gone through the same issues you’re facing. You can share in the joys, tears, and life-changing moments together. Think of it as your online motherhood support group. In addition, since this is a Bay Area-focused group, you can get local resource recommendations to help you through problematic concerns.
A Place to Find Answers to Those Burning Questions
With a membership to Bay Area Mothers Club, you’ll have access to a valuable community network where you can ask those burning questions or offer your own story to other moms in need of advice. Our groups cover everything parent-related. Here are a few topics you might see discussed in the forums:
- Daycare/aftercare facilities
- Parenting philosophies
- Education/tutoring/learning disabilities
- Teaching values and rules to kids
- Genetic disorders such as Autism, ADHD, and Down Syndrome
Useful books and websites
Bay Area Mothers Club is a website by moms, for moms, to help them become better moms in the Bay area. We are dedicated to connecting moms across the Bay Area. We understand that there is no better resource for information than other moms. By encompassing the entire Bay Area, you’ll have access to the knowledge and advice from moms of all walks of life while sharing your own experiences of motherhood.
We look forward to you joining us.
The Bay Area Mothers Club
Join Bay Area Mother’s Club today and your first year is only $20.00 – that’s a 65% savings off the regular rate!
Sign-up to submit your Bay Area Mothers Club Application